Are You Searching For A Roofing Contractor in Amityville, NY?
Amityville area homeowners can rest assured they're not just getting any old roofing contractor by hiring Smart Choice Contracting. When you show you care about your roof by calling us to take care of the work you need completed, we promise you superior results.
Our commitment is to our customers and their satisfaction. This is especially important when it comes to something as important as your roofing.
The average asphalt shingle roof should provide close to 20 years of high-quality performance, but this is only possible if the materials, installation, and maintenance are carried out by an expert. We're the trusted team to count on for prompt and professional roofing service in and around the Amityville area.
Understanding the Value of Regular Roof Inspections
One of the tasks that should be on your to-do checklist is scheduling regular roof inspections. The only real way to know the current state of the rooftop protecting your Amityville house is with this type of assessment.
- These should be conducted twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.
- You also need an inspection following any severe storm activity.
- Even new roofing systems need this type of analysis. Failure to stay up-to-date with your inspections will void your warranty coverage.
- Roof assessments are early detection for a number of common issues and help reduce the likelihood of emergency repairs.
- Roof inspections are also a useful tool for making your roof and home more energy-efficient.
It's as simple as that. You let us take a look at your roof every six months, and we'll do our part to make sure you get the full projected life expectancy your roof is meant to provide.
How to Tell if You Need Roof Replacement
Roofing replacement is one of those jobs homeowners try to put off as long as possible. Of course, the longer you wait, the worse the conditions get.
Don't let a roof in need of repairs possibly compromise other aspects of your home and the structural integrity.
- Know the Age
- Consider the Extent of the Damages
- Familiarize Yourself with the Material
- Cost Compared to Current Value
- Feedback from Reputable Roofer
All of these are the details that should play a factor in helping you decide if it's time for a new roof. At some point, repairs alone will no longer be enough.
The good news is that when that time does come, you'll have our team of pros ready to tackle the job for you.Don't delay, call us immediately when you need the expertise of an Amityville roofing contractor.
“It was excellent they are on time, quick k also the cleaned up well also they give a great price.”- Joe M.
“Work was done in a timely and professional manner and on budget!”- Jim N.
“They are awesome and they came when they said they would”- Lisa D.
Solar Energy Savings
Unbeatable Financing Options
Backed by 20 Years of Experience
We Only Use Premium Materials
Licensed & Insured Company
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options & Rebates Available to You
Get Answers to Your Questions