Melville Window Replacement
We’re Committed to Customer Care
Choosing the right type of replacement windows and patio doors for your home can be complicated. Trying to navigate the code requirements in the area can be challenging, so it’s important to find a reliable professional who knows the local building code requirements.
Smart Choice Contracting is the company to choose for replacement windows and doors in Melville. We’ve been installing replacement windows and handling the roof repairs for homeowners in the local area for the past 20 years. We can provide you with a flawless installation and help you choose the right impact windows for your home.
When you choose us, you can expect:
- Complimentary consultations and estimates
- Installations performed to code
- High-quality replacement windows
- Impact glass on windows and doors
So what are you waiting for? Get your home in tip-top shape and call (631) 239-7710 today.
Andersen Impact Windows & Doors for Coastal Homes
Windows and patio doors are the most vulnerable to impact from flying debris and the air pressure generated during our frequent tropical storms, cyclones, and hurricane weather.
Our Weiland Big Doors and A-Series, E-Series, and 400 Series impact windows and doors are built tough by Andersen, the leading manufacturer.
The storm protection these replacement windows offer can give you peace of mind knowing you’ve invested in the toughest protection for your home.
You’ll have several options in impact-resistant glass to choose from:
- Low-E4 impact-resistant glass: This provides all the benefits of monolithic impact-resistant glass while adding an insulating air space that helps keep homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low-E4 SmartSun impact-resistant glass: This delivers the benefits of Low-E4 glass, plus it helps shield homes from the sun’s heat and filters out 95% of harmful UV rays while letting the sunlight shine through. This glass is also tinted for maximum protection from the effects of intense sunlight.
- Low-E4 SmartSun monolithic impact-resistant glass: This is reinforced with a clear plastic laminate sandwiched between two panes to resist impact, forced entry, and unwanted noise. You can choose from clear or gray.
When you work with our Melville window replacement experts, we’ll sit down and explain all of your options in addition to their pros and cons. We’ll never do any work without your approval. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
“It was excellent they are on time, quick k also the cleaned up well also they give a great price.”- Joe M.
“Work was done in a timely and professional manner and on budget!”- Jim N.
“They are awesome and they came when they said they would”- Lisa D.
Solar Energy Savings
Unbeatable Financing Options
Backed by 20 Years of Experience
We Only Use Premium Materials
Licensed & Insured Company
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options & Rebates Available to You
Get Answers to Your Questions