Owens Corning Roof System Throughout Long Island
Smart Choice Contracting is your Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Contractor in Huntington, NY and all of Suffolk and Nassau Counties. We can offer you a wide range of beautiful roof shingles in designer styles, contracting dimensional styles, and beautiful colors and textures. Because we’re an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Contractor, we can offer you the best roofing products and warranties* in the industry. We can help you select the right products to complete your roof replacement project. We recommend the Owens Corning Total®Protection Roofing System® below for homeowners on Long Island. It offers complete protection from the tropical storms, hurricanes, rain, and crippling ice storms we so frequently experience.
- Designer Shingles
- Dimensional Shingles
- 3-Tab Shingles
- Complete Roofing Systems
*See actual warranty for details
Owens Corning Total® Protection Roofing System®^
The Owens Corning Total® Protection Roofing System® is a very popular option for homeowners on Long Island because it offers complete protection from the elements and also improves the comfort level in the home. As heat rises inside your house, the attic or crawl space usually traps the heat until it’s ventilated outdoors.
The Owens Corning Total® Protection Roofing System® allows the heat to escape and your roof to breathe, helping to improve the ventilation of your attic space. Yet, it still seals and defends the roof from water, moisture, mold, and rotting.
- Repels Water
- Water repelling synthetic underlayment: instead of standard felt, you have superior defense from the weather for the vulnerable roof deck underneath.
- Weatherlock® ice and water barrier: protects where water collects on the roof to prevent damage of all vulnerable areas of the roof deck.
- Breathable roofing system: prevents heat buildup and maintains a more balanced attic ventilation to help improve your home’s energy efficiency and prevent ice dams.
- Defends from impacts and shingle blow off: protects your roof from nature’s elements, protecting the eaves and peaks where blow off happens most.
- Seals and protects: against wood rot, mold, and water damage.
^Excludes non-Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners, pipe boots, and wood decking. For professional roof systems in Huntington, NY and all Suffolk and Nassau Counties, contact us at (631) 479-3669.